Coming Soon Thingies! ;p

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

| | |
More on my school stuffs, this April I'm going to play in the Easter's Celebration drama.
The story is about how human have been blinded by the 'worldly' needs so they can't reach
"The Light" or God.
I'll play the role as the men who are blinded and keep persuading other people to follow my wrong path. I have to act under a black cloth and I need to do some contemporary moves too.
I enjoy playing antagonist roles more, I don't really know why. Maybe because I can be rebellious and bad without being warned, since I'm only playing a role? Maybe. :p
I'll try to take a picture during the performance, and I'll also give you some sneak peeks on the script!

I also become the director for my class' drama for Bahasa Indonesia class! :D
It is my first time being a director in a play, because my friends usually always want me to play roles, hahaha..
And I can feel the burden on me as director! Managing a lot of things including the actors, the properties, the background song and lightings make me feel so... UGH! I really can feel how Mr. Angger felt when he was directing the Broken Wings, really. I think maybe my depression because of this drama is only a quarter of his depression, since Broken Wings is a much bigger event.
But I really enjoy the feeling how my friends respect my opinions and suggestions toward them.. So glad to have you guys!
I love 10PIB2 <3
I will show you some behind the scenes of the performance, while we were having our rehearsals in class..
check these out, they are hilarious! XD

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1687675637220

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1326869669139

The next big thing is, I'm going to join the DBL Journalist Competition! I teamed up with friend, Lauren, she will be the photographer and I will be the writer. I'll try hard to create interesting articles, so that you all will be interested to see the DBL :p

Coming soon!
Toodles! X)

0 comments:

Post a Comment