Essay of Commitment 0:)

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

| | |
For this academic year, I think I spent most time in Broken Wings. I was very busy with it, but I managed to maintain my academic scores. I learned to manage my time wisely so I can go to musical production rehearsals, go to courses, and study for school too.

There are some teachers that gave me average marks in the report card, and I asked them what's the reason. Because I think I earned good marks in the homework, worksheets, and tests. They said it is because I missed quite a lot of their lessons for the musical production rehearsal. Well, I can't do anything about it because the rehearsal was compulsory :(

For next year, I'll commit to try harder and participate more. I won't let my academic scores affected by things I do in theatre arts, because academics are still important for my future. I'll study harder to improve my scores, since some of them now are only average scores. I will also try to join more school activities involving theatre arts and dramas, I need to practice more on my acting, because there are a lot of theatrical stuffs which I haven't known or learned yet. I'm sure that learning is a life-long process and I'll not stop learning even though if someday I succeed in this field.

My commitment will start from the rehearsals for the performance of the Easter Celebration, I will practice harder and never give up, since I have to act under a black cloth. I will ask Mr. Angger to teach me more on how to do the contemporary moves and how to pull the cloth so that my movements and my face will still be seen. Last time I gave up during the rehearsal because it was hard to act, move and pull the cloth at the same time. But from now on, I will try harder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment